Skip to content

U.S. Student Loans

American citizens and permanent residents of the United States enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program at Humber may be eligible to apply for a U.S. student loan.

For more information please refer to the U.S. Department of Education resource publication: "Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid" at