Who can access the advising centre?
- Current Humber students
- Humber alumni
- New comers to Canada
What Kinds of Things Can You Help Me With?
- Exploring educational and career pathways
- Identifying your strengths, interests and goals
- Understanding your academic progress
- Finding the right support services on campus
- Identifying job search strategies
- Reviewing your resume, cover letter, and online presence
- Preparing for interviews
Why Should I Speak to an Advisor?
From the time you are admitted through graduation, questions will arise. An advisor can answer questions, help you make decisions, help you clarify academic and career goals.
When Can I Speak to an Advisor?
Any time you have a question! The Academic & Career Success Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You can speak to an advisor in person by either dropping-in or booking an appointment. You can also speak to an advisor through email or by phone.