The resource document listed here provides a set of Interim Web Guidelines for Humber faculties and departments to follow when proceeding with new website development and significant redevelopment of existing websites.
The general aim is to fill process and knowledge gaps which exist in the current approach to website development, while longer-term strategies are being developed and finalized.
Following these guidelines will help to ensure the following key characteristics are inherent on all Humber-branded web properties:
- Quality of sites from both a design and functional perspective
- Consistency of design and branding across sites
- Security of sites and integrity of institutional content/user data
- Maintainability of site content, design, functionality and application of latest platform security patches
- Usability of sites across differing device types and assistive technologies in addition to AODA compliance