Archibus is CDFM's New Integrated Workplace Management System. Archibus will provide a wide range of self access services for Humber Staff, Students and Academic professionals. Currently Archibus offers community access to floorplans, departmental space information, data and a new more robust work order system. Moving forward CDFM will also be enabling services for Capital Project requestors and Project stakeholders.
|What are we changing?
||Why are we changing?
||What are the possible disruptions?
- Facilities work order request form
- Humber Username login access
- Client Life cycle tracking of all tickets
- Access to Departmental Space and Floorplans
- How to Request a Capital Projects
- Improved interface for clients to support consistency and transparency of CDFM service delivery
- Enable client side tracking of service tickets improving client communication
- Provide client access to facilities space data
- Clients will need to learn the new forms and functionality
- more specific room numbering in certain areas
- Possible account login password issues Humber Username
- Independant Requesting of Capital Project Requests