Strategic projects are significant in scope and complexity. These major construction and renovation projects are coordinated and managed by the Capital Development team and usually meet the following criteria:
- Outlined in the Campus Development Plan.
- Involve new construction (i.e. LRC), complex construction (i.e. a building addition) and/or major campus refurbishment.
- Initiated by the Senior Executive Team and approved by the Board of Governors.
- Wholly or partially funded through Humber's Central Funds budget.
- Usually require funding of one million dollars or more.
- Require permits and/or infrastructure upgrades to facilitate the new construction.
- Involve multiple stakeholders
Humber's Strategic Projects
Learn about Humber's strategic projects and watch live video feeds of our construction sites.