FAQs - Parking
- Is Continuing Education Parking Still Free?
- Can I use a parking permit from one campus at another campus?
- What if I miss the last shuttle bus to Queens Plate?
- Does Humber have courtesy parking?
- My vehicle won’t start. I need assistance.
- I just got a parking ticket. How do I pay for it?
- How do I appeal a parking ticket?
- I have a physical disability and require special parking arrangements. Who do I need to see and what documentation do I need?
- I am a student, faculty or staff member. How much does it cost to park on campus and where can I park?
- I am a visitor. Where can I park and how much will it cost?
- I don’t want to buy a permit. What parking options do I have?
- What options are there if I don’t own a vehicle?
- Can I get a Parking Permit Refund?
Only on weekends. As parking fees are no longer included in your CE tuition, if you are parking on campus on weeknights you are required to pay visitor parking rates.
Yes. Permits from North, Lakeshore & Carrier-Woodbine Downs are valid at the other campus locations. For North Campus, with it's multiple parking areas, we ask that the driver of the vehicle check in at the Parking Services Kiosk to be directed to a lot that has available space.
The last shuttle leaves North Campus at 9:45pm Monday thru Thrusday, and 7:45pm on Fridays. After that time please speak to the Security staff member at the Main Entrance desk and a ride to the lot will be arranged. The security vehicle will not leave the Queen's Plate lot until the individual is safely in their vehicle and ready to depart.
No. For those who need to wait for five minutes or less for their student to arrive we will allow you to “stand” in the first of the lay bays located on Spruce Vista. (North Campus Map Lakeshore Campus Map). Short term disability parking is also available in lot 7 - check in with Security in the drive thru of the parking information kiosk. (Parking Rates)
I have a physical disability and require special parking arrangements. Who do I need to see and what documentation do I need?
I am a student, faculty or staff member. How much does it cost to park on campus and where can I park?
Visitors arriving at Humber College have two options for parking depending on the length of their stay. Those with short-term needs should take advantage of our short-term visitor parking lot (Click Here for Parking rates).
Visitors with affairs on campus that will exceed the two hour maximum for short-term parking should utilize the Pay-on-Exit parking system (Click Here for Pay-on-Exit Rates)
Students looking to park on campus without a permit will utilize the Pay-on-Exit daily parking system on campus. Click Here for Pay-on-Exit rates
Yes. All parking refunds are pro-rated. If you are returning your parking permit later than the third business day of the month, your refund will pro-rated for the next month.
Refunds for parking permits must be arranged through Parking Services. Refunds will only be processed when Parking Services has physically received your permit.
To initiate the refund process, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to stop by the Parking Services Kiosk at the North Campus or M Building at the Lakeshore Campus to return your parking permit