*NEW* IELTS Pretesting: April 18, May 2, May16, May30
To sign up or for more information please call or email the Test Centre.
Pretests run 6:30pm-9:30pm in Rm J120
What is pretesting?
- Practice Listening, Reading and Writing*
- Total test time is approx. 3hrs
- IELTS band scores are given after two weeks for Listening and Reading or four weeks for Writing
- Tests are marked by Cambridge Assessment
- Simulates a real ‘test-like’ environment
*Please note that pretests are not available for Speaking
- Identify where you need more help.
- Benefit from practicing under real test conditions
- Take six to eight weeks before live exam to identify current English language level and assists in preparation for the live exam
FREE 1 Hour Skills Workshops
Attend a free workshop before you take your IELTS test. All workshops will be held in room J120 at the North Campus from 6:30pm -7:30pm. Call or email to sign up for these workshops.
|Learn about the IELTS Test||Friday Feb 2|
|Listening||Monday Feb 5|
|Reading||Friday Feb 16|
|Writing||Friday Feb 23|
|Speaking||Monday Feb 26|
|Learn about the IELTS Test||Friday Mar 2|
|Listening||Friday Mar 9|
|Reading||Monday Mar 12|
|Writing||Friday Mar 23|
|Speaking||Monday Mar 26|
Paid Skills Workshops
IELT 020 - IELTS Skills Workshop: Listening and Speaking
IELT 030 - IELTS Skills Workshop: Academic Test-Reading and Writing
IELT 040 - IELTS Skills Workshop: General Test-Reading and Writing
IELT 050 - IELTS Practice Test Workshop
For more information on the IELTS Workshops, please contact Matt Engerer at 416-675-6622 Ext. 74607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Try out the test for free before registering. Road to IELTS - Test Drive
Once you register for the test, get 30 hours of free online preparation.
To access your free online test preparation, visit the Candidate Area. You will need your Reference Number and the Email Address you used to register with.