Skip to main content
Calm and Confident Test-prep and Test-taking
- Take the stress out of test-prep and test taking, and learn ways to become a calm and confident test taker.
Tips for Multiple Choice Tests
- Learn some tips on prepping and taking multiple choice tests and exams.
Chill it’s All Good! How to Manage Your Stress
- Feeling stressed? Reflect on ways to manage with your stress, build resiliency, and bounce back from setbacks.
Conquering brain freeze: Improving your memory and concentration
- Have a ton of facts and concepts to memorize? Try out some ways to strengthen your memory and concentration skills for tests and exams!
Group Work: The Struggle is Real
- Hate group work? Discover ways to make your next group work a more positive experience.
“I’m too Busy” How to Manage Your Time
- Are you easily distracted? Disorganized? Having a hard time finishing assignments and projects on time? Learn some tips and tricks on how to take control of your time management!
Present like a Boss!
- Nervous when you get in front of a crowd? Learn how to present like a boss and build on your presentation skills.
Oh Snap I’m Broke: Managing Your Money
- Learn about how to make the most of your money by creating a budget and tricks for reducing your spending costs.
Should I Write this Down? Note Taking Skills
- During a lecture, do you ask yourself, should I write this down? Explore ways to maximize your notetaking and learning.
What’s Your Learning Preference?
- Do you learn better when you read something, talk it through with a friend, or apply it to your daily life? Uncover your learning preference and learn how to maximize your learning potential!