Is this course for me?
To become a motorcycle/scooter instructor you must:
- be an active motorcyclist with an M licence
- have no more than 5 demerit points on your licence
- have a positive attitude and patient demeanour
What will I learn?
A variety of teaching techniques and effective coaching skills that will be used to support individual lessons.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Graduates will receive a Humber College Motorcycle Instructor certification and a possible offer of employment with Humber.
How do I register?
Thursday September 7th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (INFO NIGHT)
Humber Transportation, 55 Woodbine Downs Blvd. Toronto M9W 6N5
Registration fee of $395.00 can be paid in person after the info night offered. (VISA or MC or debit)
ALL APPLE users please call 416.675.5005 to book (we are working on a fix that prohibits registering at the moment)
- Thursday September 7th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Humber Transportation, 55 Woodbine Downs Blvd. Toronto M9W 6N5
- Sept 11, 14, 18, 21, 25 & 28
- Humber Transportation, 6:00 pm – 9:30pm
- Oct 14 / 15 Full days (Riding Gear required)
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- First Aid (if required)
- Parking Lot Practical (Sept 30th OR Oct 1st)
- Additional (Optional) Lesson Nights as / if required
- The cost for the training is: $395 tax incl.
- Final Exam
- Full M Class Licence with less than 5 demerit points
- Enthusiastic attitude for helping others who want to learn to ride
- Proper Riding Gear
- Commitment to the training program