align-justify canada-greenest-employers chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up minus plus remove search

Important Messages

Student Strike Relief Fund

Financial Deregistration Process Implemented for Winter 2018

2017 T2202A Tax Receipts are now available on MyHumber

Awards & Financial Aid

How to Apply for Student Aid

How to View a Student Aid Application

How to View Student Aid Details

How to Make Changes to a Student Aid Application

Need more help? View our other How-to Guides

Lightbulb icon

My Humber

instructional video

Checkmark icon


Including adding &
dropping courses

Calculator icon


Student accounts
& payments

Grad Cap Icon

Academic Progress

Viewing my
academic progress

ID badge icon


Accessing campus services
(i.e. parking, lockers)

Diploma Icon

Academic Record

Transcripts, Enrollment
& Graduation

Compas icon

Transfer Services

Transfer Applications
& Credits

Group of people icon


Track your application

Subscribe to Awards & Financial Aid