Why attend Orientation? Here's the Top 10 Reasons.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Orientation:
- Meet new friends. More friends = more fun.
- Meet your faculty. Your faculty wants to meet you! Seriously they do. At Orientation you will be able to talk with them directly.
- Discover your campus. The more you know about your campus, the more you can take advantage of what it has to offer. Fitness centres, pools, places to eat, places to study and so much more.
- Get Humber gear. Get free Humber gear! Yep..free!
- Have some fun. We don't have to explain this one do we? :)
- Get helpful information. Know where to go if you need help studying, math, writing etc... we are here to help you all the way through your year.
- Learn about your future. Find out what opportunities wait for you after you graduate.
- Learn your route. Getting to campus can be a little challenging at times. Find the best transit and driving routes to your campus.
- Join the community. We come together as a community to help you along the way. You always have a Humber Hawk in your corner.
- Get connected. Getting connected is like bulding a network. The more connected you are the better chance you have at success.