As one of the most advanced online course evaluation systems, Blue is able to handle complex assessments with ease. By seamlessly integrating with student information and learning management systems, Blue leverages enrollment data to fully automate the evaluation process. With Blue, you can discover actionable insights to improve teaching and learning while increasing accessibility, LMS utilization, and faculty and student engagement
- All online courses and programs.
- All of the School of Media and Information Technology courses/programs.
- All of the School of Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism courses/programs.
- All of the School of Applied Technology courses/programs.
- Plus, the following face-to-face (in-class programs)
- Addictions and Mental Health
- Business Accounting
- Law Clerk
- Paralegal Education
- Police Foundations
- Protection, Security, and Investigations
- Regulatory Affairs
Please note that beginning Fall 2018, the entire College will have moved from the paper-based SFQ to the Digital SFQ