Stage 1: Data Verification
2 weeks prior to Semester start-up
- Course & instructor verification;
- Database upload;
- Connect with school schedules.
Stage 2: Workshops
Beginning week 3
- Professional development & technical training workshops and drop-in sessions begin;
- School visits upon request
Stage 3: Question Personalization (QP)
Begins approximately 7 days prior to the SFQ launch
- Automated email notiﬁcations are sent to faculty;
- Check SFQ website for your SFQ launch date;
- Create up to 3 personalized questions.
Stage 4: SFQ Launch
SFQs are made available at 65-70% of course completion
- Email notifications sent to students;
- Faculty enables SFQ tool in Blackboard;
- Check SFQ website for your SFQ launch date.
Stage 5: SFQ Availability
SFQs available for 1-3 weeks depending on course length
- Automated reminders sent to students & faculty;
- Faculty response rate check-in;
- Ongoing email communication.
Stage 6: SFQ Closes
Roughly 1 week before course end date
- SFQ Closes at approximately the 90%course mark;
- Dates vary based on length of course.
Stage 7: Reports
- SFQ Reports released after all SFQs have been closed, grades have been submitted, and the project has closed.
Stage 8: Evaluate, Review, Modify
- Evaluate successes and challenges with latest deployment with all stakeholders;
- Apply changes & modiﬁcations.