Facilitator: Annahid Dashtgard, Consultant - Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
*Individuals who are interested in attending this series are required to commit to attend all three sessions. All participants will be provided with a copy of the text, Deep Diversity, and are required to read it prior to attending the workshop.
Annahid is a master Agent of Change. She spent her early career years organizing national political campaigns and moved into the slower and deeper work of shifting consciousness. With a foot in the inner realm of psychology and the other in the outer realm of systems change, Annahid weaves both together in a compelling approach that is uniquely crafted to each client organization she works with. She has worked and consulted in the Public sector for over 25 years spanning different levels of government, healthcare, non-profits and education. As an immigrant, as a woman of colour, and as an empath, her passion is to create cultures where everyone knows that they matter and belong. She is a published author, speaker and media spokesperson.
- Expanding learning edges: Risk-taking, mistakes and compassion
- Deep Diversity Model
- Belonging, Identity and Groups in the Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence Overview
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management Strategies
- Implicit Bias: Detection and Management Strategies
- Our Stories of Bias
- Exclusion and Inclusion: Our Common Human Experience
- Conscious and Unconscious Mind
To register: hrs.humber.ca/register
Online registration instructions, attached.