Being able to focus on and précis relevant information is critical to producing effective notes and minutes. In this intensive, interactive workshop, participants review note taking strategies and apply summarizing and revising skills to record effective meeting minutes.
Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Apply active listening skills
- Apply note taking techniques
- Apply summarizing, paraphrasing and précis writing skills
- Use common shorthand strategies and symbols
- Use templates appropriate to audience and purpose
- Revise for clarity and conciseness
- Create readable meeting minutes
Facilitator: Kathryn Hughes, Communicore Inc.
To register for this workshop, click here.