Join the Consent Peer Education Program!!
The Consent Peer Education Program (CPEP) at Humber College and the University of Guelph-Humber is a student led program that aims to inform and educate students on consent and sexual violence prevention on campus through peer-peer interactions. CPEP provides consent education, bystander intervention skills, educational events, and training. We strive to challenge and reduce stigma surrounding consent and sexual violence while fostering a positive campus climate of awareness, respect, and open dialogue.
Consider yourself an active leader and want to address sexual violence on campus through education, training, and events? We are looking for eager students who are committed to ending sexual violence on campus.
CPE’s will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing sexual violence and consent education through events, training, and social media outlets
- Researching on-going initiatives regarding sexual violence awareness and prevention
- Being active role models on campus while positive promoting and encouraging others in accordance with the Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence policy at Humber/UofGH
SCPE’s will be responsible for:
- Leading the Consent Peer Education Program including leading the digital presence of the program though social media outlets
- Facilitating dialogues/workshops around consent, sexual violence, and healthy relationships
- Plan and coordinate large scale events
- Assist in developing the CPEP training program
- Being active role models on campus while positive promoting and encouraging others in accordance with the Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Policy at Humber/UofGH
If you are interested in applying, please fill out this application and indicate which position(s) you will be applying for. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Why join the Consent Peer Educator team?
- Receive 40+ hours of training in: Bystander Intervention, Conflict Resolution, Diversity Awareness, and more!
- Become a campus leader by leading large scale events and facilitating workshops in bystander intervention
- Develop skills such as: team building, communication & event planning
- Make an impact on our campus community
- Obtain recognition on your Co-Curricular Record
Questions? Let us know! Contact us