Resources are available to all students (including the University of Guelph-Humber) on all campuses.
Different offices have different confidentiality guidelines. You have the right to ask the person what level of confidentiality you can expect from them, before you share information.
- 416-675-6622, ext. 4000; available 24 hours a day at North, Lakeshore and Carrier Drive Campuses.
- The Department of Public Safety (Security) can connect a student to Toronto Police Services, in addition to a variety of on-campus services. Public Safety and/or Toronto Police Services may ask the complainant to give a verbal or video statement; collect information/facts about the situation and persons involved. They can also help to ensure the safety of the individual. The police can explain how to press charges if interested or not.
- 416-675-6622, ext. 5546; available for all campuses, by appointment
- The Student Intervention Coordinator provides confidential information, advocacy and support to students who have experienced sexual violence. They can assist survivors in exploring reporting options, safety planning, referrals to counselling or medical services, and help navigating resources on and off campus.
- 416-675-6622, ext. 4357; available for all campuses, by appointment
- The Office of Student Conduct provides information, support, and assistance to members of the Humber community regarding the Code of Student Conduct.
- 416-675-6622 ext. 5090 (North); ext. 3331(Lakeshore); 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Confidential individual appointments with professional counsellors are available for students for same-day appointments. Counselling is available to survivors and to students who have been accused of sexual violence.
- 416-675-6622 ext. 4533 (North); ext. 3234 (Lakeshore); 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Nurses and doctors are available to support students with appropriate non-emergency medical care, or to provide appropriate referral to external care where necessary.
- 416-675-6622, ext. 4425; Available for all campuses, by appointment
- 416-675-6622 Available for all campuses, by appointment.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program supports employees and their immediate family members in assessing and resolving work, health, and life issues.