Everyone, at some point in their life, encounters difficulties. This can create distress and interfere with one's well being and success.
Not sure where to turn for help?
- Are you experiencing difficulties at school, home, in your relationships or personal life?
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed or stressed out?
Counselling can assist students as follows:
- Provide support to students
- Help them work through their problems
- Work with students to reach their goals
- Assist students to function effectively as learners
The following services are also available to you:
LGBTQ+ Resource Centre - Connect with other students and have some fun playing board games, discussing hot topics, letting your inner actor out, or reading about all the queer things.
ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Social Group - During the period of academic disruption, the ASD social group meetings at the North Campus scheduled for Wednesdays at 1:30 pm will be postponed until further notice. Updates will be shared on this page and through social media as they become available..
Healthy Minds for Stressful Times - Counselling Services will be offering a new counselling group: Healthy Minds for Stressful Times. This group will provide support, tools and strategies for students who are feeling overwhelmed and/or experiencing stress or anxiety.
All appointments are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL and are available for all currently enrolled students of Humber College and University of Guelph Humber.