We have Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations!
We have a dual Level 2 EV parking charging stations at the Lakeshore Campus Welcome Centre underground parking area. These two spaces let you charge your EV while you are on campus! Here's the low-down on how to use them:
- Charging is FREE for the first 4 hours! You must pay the hourly rate, or have your Humber parking permit showing to park in the spot.
- EV charging is available Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m (when the parking area is open).
- You don't need to reserve the spaces, just head to the Welcome Centre underground parking, park in one of the spots and plug in.
- There is a 4 hour time limit. Please respect this, and move your vehicle within 4 hours to a paid spot (either permit or paid visitor parking) so that someone else can top up their vehicle's battery.
- These two spots are open to all Humber students, staff, faculty AND the community. Spread the word!
- There are 2 EV charging stations at Carrier Drive and 16 more EV charging stations are coming soon in the new parking garage at the North Campus.
- These are Chargepoint EV stations. In order to use them, you need to download the Chargepoint App.
- The App will ask for your credit card information. The first four hours are free, and you will begin to be charged after that.
- Please move your vehicle to a non-EV station parking spot after 4 hours so everyone who needs a charge can get one.
- You will need to pay the parking rate, or keep your Humber parking permit visible in order to access these spots.
Connect with us! email@example.com As they are so new, we are getting used to manageing them. We welcome your comments, questions and feedback!