The Strategic Mandate Agreement (SMA) is Humber’s submission to the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities in response to the Ministry’s consultation process on the future of postsecondary education. The SMA outlines Humber’s institutional mandate, vision and priority objectives, and is the first phase of an ongoing dialogue with the Ministry. It identifies the college’s current strengths and areas of future growth, and closely aligns with College’s strategic and business plans. The current SMA term is April 1, 2017 through to March 31, 2020.
The Business Plan demonstrates and communicates Humber’s value in providing a quality polytechnic education and the key initiatives the college will undertake in the designated fiscal year to achieve its strategic priorities.
The 2018-2019 Annual Report summarizes Humber's achievements over the past year.
- Annual Report 2017-2018
- Consolidated Financial Statements 2017-2018
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Consolidated financial statements 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report Appendices 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report Appendices 2014-2015 (SMA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report Appendices 2013-2014 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report Appendices 2012-2013 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report Appendices 2011-2012 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report Appendices 2010-2011 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2009-2010
- Consolidated financial statements 2009-2010
- Multi-Year Accountability Agreement Report-Back 2009-2010
Humber’s Academic Plan is all about student success. Focused on teaching and learning within a polytechnic, postsecondary environment, the plan outlines a series of goals and strategies that will guide our academic initiatives for the next five years.