Humber’s Strategic Mandate Agreement with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities outlines institutional mandate and vision and identifies current strengths as well as areas of future growth and is closely aligned with College strategic and business plans. The term of the SMA is April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2020.
The Strategic Mandate Agreement is Humber’s submission to the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities in response to the Ministry’s consultation process on the future of postsecondary education. The SMA outlines Humber’s institutional mandate, vision and priority objectives and is the first phase of an ongoing dialogue with the Ministry.
The Business Plan outlines the initiatives to be undertaken over the next year to meet the four strategic priorities that were identified in the 2013-2018 Strategic Plan. The priorities have one common goal and that is to ultimately enhance the learning experience of Humber's students.
Humber’s Academic Plan is all about student success. Focused on teaching and learning within a polytechnic, postsecondary environment, the plan outlines a series of goals and strategies that will guide our academic initiatives for the next five years.
The 2017-2018 Annual Report summarizes Humber's achievements over the past year.
- Annual Report 2016-2017
- Consolidated financial statements 2016-2017
- Annual Report 2015-2016
- Annual Report Appendices 2015-2016
- Annual Report 2014-2015
- Annual Report Appendices 2014-2015 (SMA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report Appendices 2013-2014 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report Appendices 2012-2013 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report Appendices 2011-2012 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2010-2011
- Annual Report Appendices 2010-2011 (MYAA Report-Back and Financial Statements)
- Annual Report 2009-2010
- Consolidated financial statements 2009-2010
- Multi-Year Accountability Agreement Report-Back 2009-2010