- Humber can house up to 1,450 students at our two main campuses.
- floors are designated as single gender or co-ed, with gender-inclusive housing options
- quiet living floors are also available
- accessible accommodations are available in both single and suite style buildings
Residence rooms are fully furnished and include:
- wireless access points in every room and throughout the common areas
- lounges with cable TV on every floor
- on-site laundry facilities
Apply to live on-campus after confirming your offer to Humber. A $500 deposit is required to confirm your room offer and will be applied to your total residence fees.
A dining plan means you can take advantage of all the food options on campus – from chef-inspired themed meals to grab-and-go items and everything in between.
Students who live in residence are required to purchase a dining plan, but the size and price is up to you. Most food items purchased on a dining plan are tax exempt, so off-campus students can take advantage of these benefits too!
Please make sure to apply early! Spaces will be offered to eligible students in the order in which they applied.
Be sure to check the application rates and important dates.