Brad has his BASc in Engineering and MBA in Finance from Queens University. He is a Business school educator with 15 years corporate strategy and operations experience in research, planning and execution of corporate initiatives geared towards maximizing ROI.
Brad is highly skilled both in and out of the classroom in the creation and sharing of revenue models & budgets, sales/marketing and brand building strategies.
He has extensive management expertise across both the private and post-secondary sectors.
- Corporate Strategy/Planning
- Market Research/Analysis
- Sales, marketing and partnership development
- Curriculum development & teaching
- Student success
- Educational best practices
- Program development and management