Instructor, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Sciences and Innovative Learning
Dylan has a career spanning 20 years as a corporate trainer, consultant & international business university and college teacher He is also an international entrepreneur and founded successful businesses in Europe and Asia. Recently, he has worked as an executive coach with a local nonprofit, digital literacy college instructor and a HR consultant for a human rights and digital security tech startup.
His mentorship focuses on social entrepreneurship and helping entrepreneurs to pivot their business strategy towards doing social good. This will help the owner to access to new funding streams, sustainable growth and will also create social benefits in their community. Dylan will help the startup founder to come up with ways they can transform their existing product and service idea into innovative solutions to local/national/global social, cultural, or environmental challenges.
Dylan also backs up his love for social entrepreneurship by being an active volunteer to his community and at Humber College. Here are some of his recent contributions:
- Board of Director for Senior Health and Wellness Center.
- Newcomer Mentor for the TRIEC Mentoring Partnership.
- COVID 19 Volunteer Chair to help coordinate volunteers and buy groceries for seniors living in his apartment.
Humber College Volunteer:
- Judge for Launch Me Entrepreneurship Program Competition (Centre of Entrepreneurship).
- Map the System Judge and Presentation Coach (Faculty of Liberal Arts).
- Sustainability Champions Committee (Sustainability Department).
- Beyond COVID-19: Global Systems Gap Challenge Mentor (International Office).