We are the leaders of Humber’s Entrepreneurship Ecosystem, and we are strategically positioned within Humber’s Innovation Ecosystem. An ecosystem is a complex network of interconnected systems; a system cannot function optimally without its partners. We value partnerships to ensure the CfE mandate is actualized.
Humber’s Entrepreneurship Ecosystem or interconnected partnership system comprises of:
- Applied Research and Innovation
- Our eight academic faculties
- All our external community strategic partners/alliances
All initiatives are tailor-made to support the varying needs of our membership network which comprises of both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs.
Humber’s Innovation System includes:
- The Centre for Entrepreneurship
- The three COIs: the Barrett Centre for Technology Innovation, the Centre for Innovation in Health and Wellness, and the Centre for Creative Business Innovation
- The Office of Applied Research & Innovation
- Humber’s 8 Academic Faculties covering expertise in more than 180 program areas
- 11 Centres of Excellence