City of Toronto Programs and Resources
- BusinessTO Support Centre: One-on-one virtual support to help businesses complete government assistance applications and navigate reopening.
- Digital Main Street: Support for businesses interested in going digital through resources, connections to trusted digital vendors, online learning and one-on-one virtual assistance.
- ShopHERE powered by Google: Assistance with setting up and launching a Shopify online store quickly, easily and at no cost.
- Business AdviceTO: Free online events to help entrepreneurs and leaders connect.
- Reopening Guidelines and Resources
- DonateTO: Make a difference in your community by donating or partnering with the City of Toronto.
The Mississauga Business Enterprise Centre has launched our 2020/2021 Starter Company PLUS Program.
The Starter Company PLUS program will assist people 18 years and over interested in starting, expanding or purchasing a business in Mississauga.
The program provides:
- Free training and business skills development
- Free mentorship and guidance
- Opportunity to apply for a program grant of up to $5,000 after the completion of mandatory training and mentorship
Anyone interested in applying to the program, must attend a mandatory info session.
Program information is available at the link provided below,