Skip to content

Grades and Assessments

What is considered a passing grade for a course?

Visit Grading Methods and Transcripts to find out more about grading methodology.

How can I take an exam off-campus?

Students who live more than 100 km away from Humber College’s North Campus are eligible to submit an Off-Campus Proctor Request Form. Students must secure a proctor at a registered college/university and that proctor must have a business email address. Students are responsible for completing the Off-Campus Proctor Form. Requests must be submitted two months prior to the final exam date. Students must inform their instructor that they are requesting an off-campus proctor. For complete details, please see the Open Learning website.

How do I view my final grades?

Final grades are accessed through a student’s MyHumber account, NOT Blackboard. When logged into MyHumber, select Student > Student Records > Final Grades. Make sure to select the term in which the course was completed.

What do I do if I'm having issues completing an online assessment?

For online evaluations (through Blackboard, Evolve, or any other learning management system), please note the following policy:

If, at any time during your electronic evaluation, you experience technical difficulties, you must contact the Continuing Education Program Assistant at 416.675.6622 ext. 4868 on the day and time of the examination. If no one responds, please leave a message with your name, student number and contact information as well as the course name, the name of your instructor, the quiz or test with which you are experiencing difficulty, and the specific difficulty you are encountering. You will be contacted to arrange a solution. This must occur on the day you are taking the evaluation (alternate arrangements cannot be made after the due date).

How do I obtain my Humber transcripts?

To obtain an unofficial transcript:

  1. Log into MyHumber.
  2. Click on the “Student” tab.
  3. Click to open Student Records.
  4. Click to open Academic Transcript.
  5. Select the appropriate transcript level/type and click Submit.

To obtain an official transcript:

  1. Log into MyHumber.
  2. Click on the “Student” tab.
  3. Click to open Student Records.
  4. Select Request an Official Humber Transcript.
  5. You are presented with two options:
    • External College Code – Transcript is sent to another college on your behalf
      • OR
    • One of Your Addresses – Select the intended address (either your own or a third party)
    • If you select One of Your Addresses, you are able to enter and edit addresses.
    • Once complete, select submit.

Please note: students are limited to two transcript requests per day.

If you wish to print a transcript

  • Select Academic Transcript under Student Records.

Or, you can visit Request a Transcript for options by my mail.