Skip to content


When does registration open?

Registration opens prior to each term and is not available throughout the year. It generally opens 4-6 weeks prior to each term. Check the website for exact dates when registration will open.

Who do I contact if I am having issues with Registration?

Humber offers a quick and accessible online registration process to make enrolling easy. See the Registration Guide. If you are experiencing problems with your online registration, contact the Registrar’s Office at 416.675.5000 or 1.877.675.5560 ext. 5000. If you are experiencing problems with your login credentials, visit the ITS Support Centre, or call 416.675.6622 ext. 8888.

Please note: Registration is per course, not for the full program. Please check course specific pages online for prerequisites, registration details and cost.

Where do I find enrollment and course refund dates?

Course start dates vary based on each program or certificate. Generally, most courses will begin at the start of each semester; Fall /Winter /Summer. When you register for a course, you can view the start and end date of the course through your MyHumber account.

Refund Information is displayed in the "How to Register" box for each course. Please check the “Verification of Registration” email that was sent by the Office of the Registrar for the exact drop and withdraw dates for your course(s).

How do I get credit for my previous experience (What is PLAR)?

Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR) is designed for people who have acquired significant knowledge and skills outside formal college classrooms. The PLAR process identifies, evaluates, and recognizes what a student already knows and is able to do for the purpose of awarding academic credit. (Canadian Labour Force Development Board, 1999).

For more details and to begin the PLAR process, visit Transfer Options.

How do I transfer my post-secondary credits?

If you want to transfer credits or credentials from another college or university please click the link below, view the step-by-step instructions provided in MyHumber, or visit the Transfer Credits website.