Attractive, well-tended campus grounds enhance the student experience and create a welcoming first impression for visitors.
Our highly-trained staff are responsible for:
- Lawns, hard and soft landscaping, garden beds and container plantings.
- Snow and ice removal.
- Campus roads, sidewalks and curbs.
- Pedestrian corridors, fire lanes, pathways and trails.
- Campus tree inventory maintenance.
- Parking lot and signage maintenance.
- Pest control outside of buildings.
- Landscape support to Capital Development, in relation to new building construction projects.