Content Folders and Learning Modules are the two types of containers you can use to organize course content. To learn more about Learning Modules, refer to Creating a Learning Module in Blackboard ULTRA.
Blackboard ULTRA offers three levels of content. Therefore, it is only possible to create two levels of folders.
To create a Content Folder:
- In the Course Content area, locate where you would like to create a folder and select the plus sign > Create.
- On the Create Item panel, select Folder.
- Edit the name of the folder by selecting it or using the pen icon.
- If desired, change the visibility and add a description. When you are ready, select Save.
- To add content to a Folder, select the folder and choose from the options presented.