You can now create Microsoft Teams meetings directly into your Blackboard Ultra course.
To create an MS Teams meeting:
- Under Details & Actions area, select Books & Tools. The Books & Course Tools panel will open on the right.
- On the Books & Course Tools panel, select Microsoft Teams to add it to the course content page.
- On the Course Content page, select Microsoft Teams to create a new meeting.
- The Microsoft Teams Meeting Scheduler application will open. Select Sign In.
- After you’ve signed in, select Create meeting link.
- Enter a meeting title, the beginning and end dates and times of your meeting, and then select Create.
- If you want to configure additional settings for your meeting, select Meeting options.
- To add the meeting to the Course Content page and the course’s Calendar, select Add to Calendar.
- Your meeting appears at the top of the Course Content page and you have shared the meeting link with your students.
- By default, the meeting will be visible to students, but they won’t be able to access it until its start time. If you want students to be able to access it before than, click Date/time to modify the Release conditions.
- Microsoft Teams for Blackboard – a Blackboard Help resource
- Adding Images, Audio, and Web Links