- Remove any headings in the document. Titles will not be recognized by Respondus.
- Select all questions and Clear all formatting if you have not done so.
- Select all questions, then format the questions using the “Multilevel list” tool.
- Select the “Tab” key over answers so they appear in the following format:
1. What is your favourite colour?
- None of the above
Formatting the Answer Key
- At the end of the test, write “Answers:”
NOTE: It is case sensitive, and you must have the colon.
- Using the “numbered list”, enter the answers. Example:
Note: The end of this video demonstrates how to import a zip file from Respondus into Blackboard Original. To import a zip file in Blackboard Ultra, please see this resource. After you import the test zip file in Blackboard Ultra, it should populate at the bottom of the course in a folder called “Undeployed tests”.