This allows students to add themselves to a group of their choice using a sign-up sheet.
To create a self-enrollment group:
- Under Details & Actions > Course Groups, select Create and Manage groups.
- On the Course Groups page, to create a new group select New Group Set.
- The groups page will open up. Select the pencil icon to edit the name of the group.
- Select the Group students menu > Self-enrollment.
- To add more groups, select the plus sign wherever you want to add another group. The Number of groups updates automatically.
- Optionally, add a description, an enrollment start and end date, and the maximum number of students per group.
- Select Save when you have finished.
- Create Course Groups in the Ultra Course View – 2:02 min Blackboard Help video