Depending on the size of your recording, and the demand on the servers, your recording may take a few minutes to a couple of hours to become available.
Locating Collaborate Ultra Recordings
- Go to the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra window.
- In the upper-left corner, select the Menu and select Recordings.
Sharing Collaborate Ultra Recordings
Students can find session recordings in their course, if Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is visible on the course menu.
If you share a recording with anyone outside of the course in which the session was recorded, you need to make it available to the public.
- At the end of your recording, click the Recording Options button.
- Select Recording settings.
- Select Allow public access and select Save.
- Select Copy link to copy the link for the recording.