It is possible to move your question pools from Original to Ultra by exporting your question pools from Blackboard Original and then importing them into Blackboard Ultra.
- After importing your question pool into Ultra, it is extremely important to do a quality check of your question pool to ensure it is imported correctly. You may need to make some minor changes.
To export a question pool from Blackboard Original:
- In the left-hand Course Menu, under the Control Panel, select Course Tools > Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, select Pools.
- Locate the pool you want to export and select the Drop-down Arrow > Export to Local Computer. A zip file will automatically download to your computer.
To import a question pool into Blackboard Ultra:
- In the Details & Actions panel, select Manage Banks.
- The Question Banks page will open up. In the top right corner, select the plus sign.
- Browse your device and locate the question pool zip file you previously downloaded and select Open.
- You’ll receive a success message when the file imports successfully.
NOTE: At this time, you can’t open individual question banks on the Question Banks page. You can view the questions after you add them to a test.
- Import Question Banks in the Ultra Course View – 1 min Blackboard Help video