Use the Roster link on the Course Content page to view your class list, connect with your students, set accommodations, and send messages to anyone involved with your course.
To access the Roster Tool:
- Under the Details & Actions panel, select Roster.
Navigating the Roster Tool:
- Change your view. You can choose grid view or list view.
- Grid view: Automatically sort by role and then the last name.
- List view: Sort by the last name by default.
- Filter your view. You can view the roster by roles, such as instructors, students, and even students with accommodations.
- Send message. Select a profile picture card to send a message to specific individuals.
- Manage users. Select the More options icon for an individual to reveal the menu.
- Search the list. Select the Search Roster icon and enter a name or username.
- Accommodations. Select the 3 dots > Accommodations. Please see this resource for more details on how to set up accommodations.
- Roster – a Blackboard Help resource