Tests are one way for instructors to check the knowledge and skill level of students.
There are various ways to create tests. You can create a test directly in Blackboard, you can use an external test creation tool such as Respondus, or you can import a test that was exported from a different Blackboard course.
Use the following links to explore the Tests feature in Blackboard Ultra.
- Creating a Test in Blackboard Ultra
- Copying a test
- Moving Tests and Pools From Original to Ultra
- Question Types – a Blackboard Help Resource
- Reusing Questions
- Editing Assessment Setting Options in Blackboard Ultra
- Password Protecting a Test in Ultra
- Granting Exceptions for Tests and Assignments in Ultra
- Grading Student Submissions
- Publishing Tests from Respondus to Blackboard ULTRA