You can use your profile to personalize your Blackboard experience. Please see below for the following items that can be customized:
To change your profile picture:
- Hover over the default picture and select the pencil icon to upload, change, or remove an image. The Profile Settings panel will open on the right.
- In the panel, select Upload a new profile picture to browse for your picture on your computer.
- Your image is saved automatically. Close the panel to return to your profile.
To edit Global Notifications:
NOTE: These notifications changes are GLOBAL. Blackboard doesn’t give you the option to change the notification settings for a specific course—it will affect all of your courses.
- Hover over the item you want to edit, and select the pencil icon. A settings panel will open on the right.
- In the settings panel, select/deselect the items you want to change and select Done.
Edit Your Profile in Blackboard Learn with the Ultra Experience – 1 min Blackboard Help video