Check our Innovative Learning site for all upcoming training sessions. Check back often for new topics and dates.
BB ULTRA TRAINING RECORDINGS
- Getting Started with Blackboard ULTRA: (60 minutes)
This session focuses on the new Blackboard ULTRA dashboard and course navigation. Participants will learn how to apply the Humber template and create and send announcements and course messages in an ULTRA course.
- Creating Content in Blackboard ULTRA: (37 minutes)
This session focuses on the options for building content and learning materials in Blackboard ULTRA.
- Assignments, Discussions and Journals in Blackboard ULTRA: (80 min)
This session focuses on setting up Assignments, creating Discussions (formerly Discussion Board), and using Journals in your course. Groups and Rubrics are also discussed.
- Creating Tests and Test Questions in Blackboard Ultra: (21 min)
This Blackboard Ultra tutorial focuses on how to create tests within the Content area of your course. It also explores the various questions types in Ultra and how to add them within your tests.
- Test Settings in Blackboard Ultra: (24 min)
This comprehensive session allows for a better understanding of the many test settings options available in Ultra and what they do. Settings talked about in this workshop include adjusting assessment due dates and applying release conditions.
- Using the Gradebook in Blackboard Ultra: (30 min)
This intermediate session will provide a deeper dive into setting up assessments, utilizing different types of assessments and creating gradable assignments in Blackboard Learn Ultra.