Apply for a Job at Humber using our Career Portal
If you are an External Candidate and would like to apply for a job at Humber, please refer to the steps outlined below.
This knowledge article will show you how to create an external candidate profile and apply to a job.
1. Navigate to Humber’s Career Portal.
2. From the all available jobs drop-down menu, select a job you are interested in or select all available jobs and click Go.
3. Click Sign In.
4. Review the Privacy Agreement and click I Accept.
5. Click New User.
6. Enter the required information for username, password and email address and click Register.
7. Enter a security question and answer and click OK.
Important Note: You will be signed into your Humber Career Portal account. You should take note of this username and password as you will need it to apply for jobs and accept an offer (if applicable).
8. Beside your username on the right side, click the arrow and select Profile.
9. Complete the information for each step within the profile creation process, including uploading a resume, inputting your; personal information, employment history, education, certifications and licenses, employment preferences and file attachments.
Note: Uploading a resume will parse the information into the relevant fields for personal information, employment history and education, certifications and licenses.
10. Review your profile information and click Submit.
Note: You can use the Save as Draft option and complete your profile later.
11. Click Job Search.
12. Click Apply next to the job you want to apply to.
13. Review the Privacy Agreement and click I Accept.
14. Complete the information for each step within the application process including general questions, resume upload, personal information, employment history, education, certifications and licenses, job specific questions (if applicable), file attachments, and the employment equity questionnaire.
Note: Most of this information will auto populate based on the information your entered during the profile creation process in step 9. The Employment Equity Questionnaire is voluntary.
15. Review the statement on the eSignature step and enter your full name, then click Save and Continue.
16. Review your application and click ‘Submit’.
Note: You can use the Save as Draft option to complete the application later, as long you submit the application before the job closing date.