Approve Employee Time Card
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Approve Employee Time Card (Time Card Editor and Approver)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
1. Sign into the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click Me.
3. Click Manage Time Cards – Delegate.
Note: Delegate with Time Card Editor Role, you will not be able to approve time cards. Only Manager and Delegate with Time Card Editor & Approval Role can approve time.
4. The Time Management Dashboard provides a summary of the team’s time card statuses.
4.1 Select the From Date and the To Date and status of the time cards will appear based on the selected date range.
4.2 Click on each status to view the details of time cards.
4.3 Click Team Time Cards on the left side to create and edit time cards.
5. Enter Person Name and/or Person Number.
6. Enter the From Date and To Date.
7. Under Status, select Submitted from the drop down.
8. Click Search.
9. Highlight the Time Card and click Approve.
10. Click Done.