View and Update Time Cards on behalf of others
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Under My Team.
3. Click on Manage Time Cards.
4. The Time Management Dashboard provides a summary of the team’s time card statuses.
4.1 Select the From Date and the To Date and status of the time cards will appear based on the selected date range.
4.2 Click on each status to view the details of time cards.
4.3 Click Team Time Cards on the left side to create and edit time cards.
5. Click Team Time Cards on the left side to create and edit time cards
6. Enter the dates in the From Date and To Date fields.
Note: To choose a specific employee on the team enter name in Person Name field.
7. Under Status field, select Submitted from the drop down. You can also use Entered and Saved status to search for employee time cards.
8. Click on Search.
All time cards submitted will appear in the Search Results window.
View Time Card Process
9. Identify the employee you would like to review.
10. Click on the glasses icon under the View Summary column.
11. Review the Reported Time to check the right Assignment Number is selected, Payroll Time Type, Start and Stop Times and the Calculated time to view the total hours after meal break deductions.
12. Click on the arrow on the top right hand side to exit the view screen.
Update the Time Card Process
13. Repeat steps 2 to 6.
14. Highlight the beginning of the row for the specific employee(s).
15. Click on Edit.
Note: Delegates with Time Card Editor Role will not be able to approve time cards.
16. Make the necessary edits.
Note: Comments can be recorded to inform the employee of any edits and/or if any additional information is required by the Manager.
17. Click on Next.
18. Click on Submit.
19. Click on OK for confirmation.