Add Dependents for Benefit Enrollments
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Add Dependent for Benefit Enrollments (Employee)“.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to add dependents for benefit enrollments.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘People to Cover’.
4. Click ‘Add’.
5. Complete New Contact details, then click ‘Submit’. Mandatory fields that must be filled in are the following:
Relationship (choose one of the following options: Child, Spouse, Ex Spouse)
Relationship Start Date
Date of Birth
Tobacco Use (choose Any if dependent is a smoker, choose None if dependent is a non-smoker)
Note: Tobacco Use to be entered only when adding spouse as a dependent.
6. Contact will display under ‘Family Member’.