Manage People I Plan to Cover – Adding a Dependent
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Manage People I Plan to Cover Under My Benefit Plan (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you the steps for adding a dependent to your benefits plan.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘Manage People I plan to cover’.
4. If you plan to add family members and others to your benefit plans, add them as contacts before you enroll – Click on ‘Create Contact’ .
5. Under ‘Create Contact’, Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk(*) and all the relevant details.
6. Click on ‘Save and Close’.
7. If you plan to designate others to your benefit offerings, add them first before you enroll – Click on ‘Beneficiary Organizations’ on Left side under ‘People I Plan to Cover’.
8. Click on ‘Add Beneficiary Organization or Trust’.
9. A popup box ‘Add Beneficiary Organization’ will open. Enter date by using Calendar dropdown box. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk(*) and all the relevant details.
10. Click on ‘Save’.