View Current and Future Benefits
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Review Current Enrollments (Employee)” or “Print Benefits Report (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to view your current and future benefits.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘View Current and Future Benefits’.
4. Under ‘Enrollment Summary’, enter ‘Effective date’ by selecting the date from calendar drop-down box.
5. You will see ‘Benefits Summary’ listed, including ‘Your Total Cost Per Pay Period’.
6. You can Print Benefits Report by Clicking on ‘Print Benefits Report’ or Download by selecting ‘Download’ from the dropdown list.