View Pending Actions
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Pending Actions for Benefit Elections (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to view your pending actions.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘View pending actions’.
4. Under ‘Pending Action Items’, You will see multiple action items which require you to take action e.g., ‘Enrollment Certification Required: Benefit Enrollment Card’ etc., where you will have to upload the required Certificate.
Note: If you need help on uploading Documents, refer to ‘Job Aid- Document Records – Uploading documents’
5. Click ‘Done’.