Document Records: Uploading Documents
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Create Document Record (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
1. Sign into the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’.
3. Click on ‘Document Records’.
4. Click on Add (+) and select relevant Document type from the drop-down box.
Note: some fields on the document will be auto-populated.
5. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*) and all the relevant details.
6. At the bottom of the screen, add attachment by clicking ‘Drag files here or click to add attachment’.
7. Click on ‘Submit’.