Document Records: Uploading Documents
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
A Guided Learning (GL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the GL widget.
2. From the GL widget, use the search box to find “Create Document Record (Employee)” flow.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, you can also review the steps below which outline the process flow steps plus additional information.
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’.
3. Click on ‘Document Records’.
4. Click on Add (+) and select relevant Document type from the drop-down box.
Note: some fields on the document will be auto-populated.
5. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*) and all the relevant details.
6. At the bottom of the screen, add attachment by clicking ‘Drag files here or click to add attachment’.
7. Click on ‘Submit’.