View and Update Personal Information
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
A Guided Learning (GL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the GL widget.
2. From the GL widget, use the search box to find “View and Update Personal Information (Employee)“ flow.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, you can also review the steps below which outline the process flow steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to take you through the steps of updating your personal details.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’.
3. Click on ‘Personal Details’.
4. Click on ‘Name’.
5. Click on ‘Expand’ to view existing data. click on Pencil icon to edit the data
Note: Updates can be made to first, last and middle names. Legal name changes can only be made by contacting Compensation/Benefits Specialist.
6. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*).
7. Click on ‘Submit’.
8. Click on ‘Expand’ in ‘Marital Status’ to view existing data.
Note: All marital status changes should be completed through ‘Document Records’ section under ‘Personal Information’, in order to trigger benefits enrollments.
9. Click on ‘Submit’.
10. You will see your Date of Birth here. Please contact Benefits/Compensation Specialist to edit.
11. Complete your ‘Employment Equity Questionnaire’ here by entering relevant information.
Note: The Employment Equity Questionnaire is voluntary. Click here to read more.
12. Click on ‘Submit’.
13. To edit/update/delete, click on the pencil icon.