View Employment Information
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
A Guided Learning (GL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the GL widget.
2. From the GL widget, use the search box to find “View Employment Information (Employee)” flow.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, you can also review the steps below which outline the process flow steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to view your employment information.
1. Sign in to the HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’.
3. Click on ‘Employment Info’.
4. You can view details under ‘Assignment’, ‘Managers’, ‘Seniority Dates’ and ‘Employment History’**.
Note: If you are an employee with multiple assignments, you can view additional assignment specific details under the ‘Assignment’ section by selecting a ‘Business Title’ from the drop-down menu.