Submit a Resignation
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Submit a Resignation (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to submit a resignation through HRMS.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Personal Information’.
3. Click on ‘Employment Info’.
4. Click on ‘Actions’ in the upper-right corner and select ‘Resignation’ from the dropdown box.
5. Fill in required fields.
6. Click ‘Submit’.