Edit/Delete an Absence Request
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Delete Absence Record (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show you how to edit or delete a submitted absence request.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Time and Absence’.
3. Click ‘Existing Absences’.
4. Locate the absence and click on the pencil icon.
Note: Absences within the last 6 months are shown by default. Click the dropdown menu to choose another date range.
5. Modify absence request as needed (e.g. Absence Type, Start and End Date, Duration etc. can all be modified).
6. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your changes, or click ‘Delete’ to delete the absence.
Note: Present (in progress) and future dated (scheduled) absences can be edited or deleted. Past dated absences can only be edited or deleted by a Human Resources Representative.